Kundali matching or Kundali Milan plays a prominent role in finding an ideal life partner. Since marriage is one of the important events of an individual’s life, it is vital to take each step carefully. You cannot underestimate the power of Kundali matching. After all, it was considered as one of the bases for a strong and happy marriage in the olden days. Even today, matching of kundalis is the first step in matrimonial discussions to ensure a harmonious bond among the duo.Why Kundali matching?
The decision to marry someone cannot be taken in a few meetings. For a relationship to be successful, you need to understand your partner well and spend time to know them better. However, you may not always have sufficient time for it or sometimes it is difficult to analyze the person in a few months. This is where Horoscope matching and birth chart compatibility come to your aid. A detailed kundali reading for marriage helps you understand these traits and see how well the nature, interests, and temperaments of the couple match.
Kundali matching is also important because individuals may hide their personalities, interests or weakness or even lie about it. Kundalis or birth charts don’t. It is possible that an individual’s personality or interests change over time for good or bad. Kundalis can help predict those changes and their impact on the relationship between the couple if they were to marry.Kundali matching process
The marriage horoscope matching process broadly considers these factors – Guna milan, Navamsa Charts, Yoga and Doshas in the individuals. Online Kundali matching by name and date of birth is based on Ashtakoot or Dashakoot method. Of these, the Ashtakoot method is commonly used for online horoscope matching. Gunas or 8 different aspects are used at the time of matching Patrika of the prospective bride and groom. The points are given to each aspect on the basis of compatibility in it. The summation of all points gives you the compatibility score between partners. The influence of stars and planets in marital life is also examined.
Thus, the kundali matching process highlights the potential pitfalls in a relationship and how to tackle them successfully. It helps identify the harmony and longevity in the union of the duo.
Before a marriage decision, the kundali of every prospective bride and groom are matched for compatibility. This test is called Guna Milan and consists of 8 aspects on which the couple is assessed. The overall score generated from the matching Gunas in each test is calculated to decide if the association will be successful.
What is Guna Milan in Kundali Matching?
On the basis of the Janam Kundali of the duo, the eight Gunas are calculated. The compatibility between these eight Gunas helps determine the stability and affinity in a marriage. These Gunas are:
- Varna – It considers the tendency, personality, skills and interests of the bride and the groom based on four broad caste classification – Brahmin, Kshatriya, Vaishya, and Shudra. The Varna of the groom should either be higher or equivalent to the bride’s Varna.
- Vashya – This Guna helps determine the degree of control or dominance over each other.
- Tara – This is for Nakshatra matching which indicates the health, well-being, and longevity of the partners after marriage.
- Yoni – It helps to analyze the intimacy and biological compatibility of partners.
- Graha Maitri – It analyzes the intellectual and mental connection between the prospective couple.
- Gana – It determines the compatibility between behavior, character, and temperament of the couple.
- Bhakoot – This guna is directly related to financial prosperity and family welfare after marriage. It also determines the direction of the career growth of the bride and groom after marriage.
- Nadi – This guna refers to the matters of childbirth and progeny. It is the most important guna as it holds the maximum points. It also indicates the health of the family as a whole after marriage.